Dúbravica is a municipality in Slovakia in the district of Banská Bystrica. It belongs to the North Podpoľanie region. The first written mention is from 1400. There is a Gothic church (with a baroque roof of the tower) and ruins of a Renaissance manor house. The village is situated on the banks of two rivers: Zolná and Zolnica, which are also situated here. The surroundings are sub-mountainous.