Trenčianske Teplice is located in the southwest of Strážovské vrchy, only 15 km northeast of Trenčín. They are situated in a relatively narrow valley, bordered by two distinct massifs – from the northern side of Grófovec (557 m above sea level) and from Southern Klepac (575 m above sea level).
Trencianske Teplice is located in the valley of the Teplička brook between Trenčianska Teplá and Omšení. After the asphalt road you can get to the city from two directions – from Trenčianska Teple from northwest and Machnáč pass from Bánoviec nad Bebravou from the south side. By rail, the city is accessible from the station in Trenčianska Teple. Parts of the municipality: Miestna časť Baračka. Watercourses: The small watercourse Teplička flows through Trenčianske Teplice. History: According to the old story of healing springs, he discovered a lame pastier in search of a stray sheep. He found a small lake with hot water from which the sulfur smell had spread, and after a few baths he was healed. The warm springs had to know the hunting nations of the Kvádov and Markomanov since the beginning of our era. The Roman legions (the inscription on the Trenčian castle rock from 179, but the first written record of the sources came from 1247.) From the 13th to the 19th centuries, Trenčianske Teplice was a part of Trenčianske Teplice with thermal springs owned by Trenčín Castle. the baths had a family of lleshazyovcov, which belonged to 241. At that time the baths were one of the most important in Austria-Hungary.In 1835, the Viennese financier Juraj Sina bought the spa, which rebuilt and modernized his son Simon to build a hotel and expanded the spa park, his daughter, Ifigenia, left in 1888 the most remarkable historical monument preserved to this day, the Hammam bath in Oriental Moorish style.